• 4 bananas
• 1 cup of sugar
• 1 ½ cups of flour
• 2 tsp of baking powder
• Less than 1/2 cup of oil
• 2 eggs
• Heat the oven 175°C
• Place the bananas and the sugar in a bowl and mix till combined.
• Add the two eggs and continue mixing.
• Add the oil, mix.
• Add the flour and the baking powder and mix everything for some minutes.
• Pour the batter into the pan.
• Bake for 40/50 minutes. Check if it's ready inserting a thin skewer or a knife in the center of the cake. It should come clean or with a little bit of streaks of batter.
• You can slice a banana and put it on top before baking